Do you have a group of students coming to Vancouver?
Are you looking for an activity that is fun, healthy and helps your students with their English?
This is how we can work together: Contact me to arrange a class or a series of classes!
1. Email me the following:
– date and time you would like to plan a class for
– location and address
– class size
– room size
– level of English of your group
– if anybody has any special physical needs in your group
– room equipment: flip chart, pens, white board, yoga mats
-budget for the class or series of classes
2. I’ll contact you within 48 hours to confirm
3. You’ll confirm
4. I’ll contact you a little closer to the time to double check if everything is going according to plan
5. On the agreed day I come and teach
6. I’ll contact you with my invoice and to discuss students’ feedback
My ESL Yoga classes are
- lighthearted and interactive. My instructions don’t sound like a long monologue. During class I constantly engage with my students, ask for feedback and check in with them to see how are they are doing.
- progressively sequenced. When I teach yoga, I make sure my students’ bodies are warmed-up enough to do every following pose.
- therapeutic and accessible for every body. I focus on therapeutic alignment and showing students variations of yoga poses so that everybody has a good experience during the class.
- culturally sensitive. I explain the culture and etiquette of yoga; I avoid teachings in yoga philosophy that may be culturally insensitive; I don’t use humor or too many local references that students are not yet familiar with.
- linguistically sensitive. I don’t use jargon and complicated instructions. I focus on repetitions and introducing vocabulary and concepts in the beginning of each class.
Book a class today!
If you have any further questions or ideas how I can support your programs or events, please contact me. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!